I don't do questionnaires, usually but the Kid is pretty darn great, so here goes:
1. What film has been sitting on your shelf for six months waiting to be watched?
Frozen River - I know I'm going to be devastated by this film and just keep putting it off. What can I say, I'm a wuss!
2. What is the one film you know word for word?
Cars - My son makes me watch it with him about once a week... Otherwise I
am utterly hopeless, with the exception of thankfully the films I am
3. What screen character breaks your heart?
Ree in Winter's Bone
4. If you could bring an actor back from the dead, and had to pair them
on screen with a current actor (who is no older than 40), what would
your combo be?
I'll have to get back to you on that one.
5. How often do you check your phone in the cinema?
6. What film do you love which no-one else quite seems to 'get'?
I have a love-hate relationship with bad romantic comedies and I don't even 'get' that myself.
7. What is your favourite Al Pacino film?
I don't like Al Pacino.
8. Why do they always manage to make us go one size bigger with the popcorn?
I don't know. I don't eat popcorn.
9. Share one memory from a cinema visit long ago.
Some friends of mine made me watch Rob Zombie's House of 1000 Corpses.
They wouldn't let me leave the theatre. I am scarred for life.
10. Have you ever used a line from a movie, in your life, without anyone knowing you stole it? Give details.
That would require me remembering lines from films people have actually
seen. I shall do my best to make an attempt at being so clever in the
future. In the meantime I shall bask in the glory of my son thinking
that I am fantastically hilarious when I say 'Pit stop!' in a terrible
excuse of an Italian accent.